Barham – GP VMO
- DPA location
- Riverside living (12 month’s accommodation provided)
- VMO roster opportunity
We are looking for an experienced GP VMO to work in our medical centre located in Barham, NSW.
Ochre Medical Centre Barham is conveniently located in the local shopping district. Doctors at the centre also provide after-hours on-call support to the Barham Koondrook Soldiers Memorial Hospital. The practice has a range of visiting and onsite allied health services, such as pathology, sleep analysis, physiotherapy and podiatry. Doctors are supported by one registered nurse, and one enrolled nurse. Billing is at general practitioner’s discretion.
- Sole practice serving large catchment area; Take over established patient base
- Financially rewarding; Remuneration Package $350K to to $450k
- Accommodation provided for first 12 months
- Opportunity to contribute to the VMO roster
- Experienced team of CDM trained registered nurses
- Eligible location for RVTS, RLRP and ACRRM Independent Pathway
- DPA classified location + generous rural retention grants
Barham is a pretty riverside town on the Murray River, with lakes and nearby red gum forests to explore. Its twin town across the Murray is Koondrook, in Victoria. Barham is a great spot to base yourself if you’d like to enjoy recreational activities along the Murray or nearby lakes. Barham is a popular spot for keen fishers, and boasts an 18 hole championship golf course situated on the banks of the Murray river. For foodies, Barham is home to an organic vineyard, olive groves and orchards.
- General Registration or above with AHPRA
- Proficient with common general practice conditions
- Current emergency medicine certificates (APLS, ELS etc.) and recent experience in an unsupervised setting