Creswick and Clunes – VR GP
- DPA locations, MMM2 and MMM5
- Accredited GP training centres
- Flexible work between two locations
We are currently seeking an experienced General Practitioner to work at our bustling sister practices located in Creswick and Clunes, Victoria.
Ochre Medical Centre Creswick and Ochre Medical Centre Clunes are mixed billing practices offering a wide range of services including general family medical care, ante-natal checks, immunisations, emergency care, patient stabilisation prior to transfer, and the development of care plans for chronic or complex issues. The practices share a database, with a team of 18 GPs working across both practices. The practices are also accredited for GP training, and host several allied health providers including a physiotherapist.
- General Practitioners with Vocational Registration highly desirable – DPA eligible for GPs restricted by moratorium
- Practitioners with General Registration entering onto the PEP Fellowship pathway are also eligible
- Leading medical group which offers clinical autonomy + open service agreements
- Excellent nursing support
- Mixed billings
- Relocation assistance provided
- On and offsite operational and clinical management support
- Accredited training practice
Located an hour and a half’s drive to Melbourne’s northwest, the historic towns of Creswick and Clunes are quintessential examples of gold-rush era colonial townships. The region holds an important role in Victoria’s history, with the first registered discovery of gold in the state being made in Clunes in 1850, ultimately leading to the Victorian Gold Rush and the founding of both towns. The rich colonial heritage is still on display, with iconic heritage buildings lining the streets. In years since the gold rush, the towns have prospered as thriving agricultural centres, and have seen recent population growth as more people look for a tree-change that’s still not too far removed from the city.