Wyalla – VR GP
- Central, well established clinic
- Fast growing family friendly region
- Open-ended flexible contracts
Join our team of experienced General Practitioners at Ochre Medical Centre Wyalla on a full time or part-time basis.
Ochre Medical Centre Wyalla is a country style general practice that prides itself on great customer service and whole-of-life, patient-centred care. Our doctors have completed a broad range of advanced skills training and have an interest in rural and regional medicine.
Our team of doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and reception staff are dedicated to providing compassionate, confidential and high quality health services. We aim to foster an enjoyable, fulfilling work environment for our staff based on a sense of mutual respect, teamwork and professionalism.
- Mixed billings
- Open and flexible contracts
- State of Art facility equipped with the latest technology
- Comprehensive clinical protocols and internal supply network for all necessary PPE and other equipment
- Flexible work arrangements
- Full clinical autonomy
- Excellent nursing and administrative support
As Queensland’s largest inland City, Toowoomba retains country charm with a growing urban coffee culture and street art scene.
90 minutes drive west from Brisbane, Toowoomba is a town with a big city feeling but a small-town vibe.
With over 150 parks and gardens, it is no surprise Toowoomba is referred to as the Garden City. With food and flower festivals and an emerging cafe and street art scene, Toowoomba is one of Australia’s fastest growing cities.