Working with Ochre Boggabri
At Ochre Health, we empower the GPs at our practices to improve local healthcare while enjoying a healthy work-life balance. And we support you by investing heavily in developing and supporting our Practice Managers and their teams, systems and technology.
Registered Nurse - permanent part time
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our fabulous team. This position would suit someone who has worked in the General Practice setting and who is familiar with childhood immunisation, chronic disease management including care plans and conducting health assessments.
- Must have current unconditional registration with AHPRA.
- Demonstrate outstanding work ethic, organisational and time management skills
- Experience in Practice nursing skills
- Experience in wound management, cold chain management, infection control and sterilisation
- Experience in care planning, preventative health strategies, and health assessment
- Experience in treatment room management and procurement
- Experience in childhood immunisation and travel vaccination
- Experience in working in a rural practice is an advantage
- Able to commence ASAP
- State of the art facilities
- Flexible working hours
- Negotiable salary
- Highly professional setup
- On the job training
- A friendly and supportive team of colleagues
- Appropriate remuneration for the role
To apply for this job or discuss in more detail, please contact:
Donna Grover | Practice Manager
(02) 6749 7097 | [email protected]