Sell your practice
Join the Ochre family
If you have a quality, mixed billing practice and you are looking for an exceptional facilities and services provider that supports a doctor-led, health outcome-focused approach t look after your patients, doctors and staff, then Ochre Health may be a good option for you.
We are happy to discuss assisting you with growing your practice in its current location or moving your team into an integrated primary care centre that is purpose-built for you.
The benefits Ochre offers include:
- GP-owned and led, having been established by two procedural GPs in 2002.
- Measuring and reporting on patient health outcomes – which we have done since inception and we know our patients are healthier on average than the general Australian population.
- Open and flexible arrangements for you and your doctors.
- Supporting doctors’ special interests, as well as the opportunity for those practising in urban areas to provide relief to doctors in our more remote locations.
- Supporting teaching and training, with many of our practices accredited to take students, interns, and registrars.
- A lead doctor in each of our practices who manages local clinical issues and ensures major decisions have local input. These doctors also lead monthly practice meetings and education sessions.
- Excellent Practice Managers who are the lifeblood of our practices.
We foster a cooperative environment where we do the heavy lifting, so that you can focus on providing exceptional care to your patients and community.
We are building a practice network that proves the doctors we support can provide quality, sustainable, outcome-focused care without us having to own diagnostic services or for them to practice ‘seven-minute medicine’. To be a part of the journey, please contact us for a confidential discussion of what engaging Ochre might look like.
"*" indicates required fields