Tea Gardens – VR GP
- DPA location for doctors fulfilling their moratorium
- Eligible for doctors enrolled on or wanting to pursue GP Fellowship pathways
- $25K sign-on bonus
A rare duality of beachside and riverside living at the same time! Tea Gardens is a pleasant 3 hour drive north of Sydney and 40 mins from Newcastle airport.
Ochre Medical Centre Tea Gardens is seeking a permanent GP to join our established practice.
About the practice
Ochre Medical Centre Tea Gardens is the premiere provider of primary care to the stunning coastal Tea Gardens and Hawks Nest region. The centre is located in the Coles complex off Myall St, with ample on-site and off-street parking and a pharmacist conveniently located in the same complex.
Our range of onsite allied health services is impressive and includes audiology, medical imaging, physiotherapy, psychology, chiropractic, podiatry, pathology and vaccinations.
Ochre Medical Centre Tea Gardens also has a first-rate treatment room, well – equipped and staffed to facilitate the performance of minor surgeries and procedures.
At Ochre Health, we empower the GPs at our practices to improve local healthcare while enjoying a healthy work-life balance. We support you by investing heavily in developing and supporting our Practice Managers and their teams, systems and technology.
- General Practitioners with Vocational Registration highly desirable
- Practitioners with General Registration enrolled on or entering onto Fellowship pathways are also eligible
- Familiarity with General Practice conditions
You will benefit from:
- $25K sign-on bonus
- Inherit full patient books from a departing doctor
- Relocation assistance
- Mixed billings with high earning potential
- High patient demand – current GPs are booked 4 weeks in advance
- Leading medical group which offers clinical autonomy + open contracts
- Full nursing support (CDM, Vaccinations, Pap Smears)
- Opportunity to be involved in medical education to support the next generation of GPs if desired
- On and offsite operational and clinical management support
- Comprehensive clinical protocols and internal supply network for PPE and other equipment
Living in Tea Gardens:
A skip away from popular Port Stephens holiday destination of Nelson Bay, Tea Gardens is the twin town of the oceanfront Hawks Nest, separated by the Myall River, and the gateway to the Barrington Coast, to the likes of Forster and Old Bar.
Renowned for attracting retirees, Tea Gardens population is growing with land releases and new housing options attracting young families migrating north from Sydney.
Tea Gardens has attracted a creative community bringing surprising sophistication to restaurants (using fantastic local produce), cafes and galleries – located along the riverfront.